Retail Electricity & Gas
Members of the Utilis Advisory Group have crafted strategies enabling incumbent utilities, their deregulated subsidiaries and energy service companies operating in retail electricity and/or natural gas markets to more effectively target residential, C&I and SMB customers, grow market share and enhance revenues. This includes:
- Analyzing rates, tariffs and pricing strategies (fixed and indexed)
- Establishing customer billing/EBPP policies and procedures
- Evaluating customer service/call center operations
- Measuring the effectiveness of sales teams and affinity marketing
- Recommending key partnerships and operational alliances for billing solutions, data routing and load forecasting
Utilis Advisory Group also represents clients at state Public Service Commission hearings and advises firms on deregulated utility operations and wholesale markets. This includes educating clients on RTO operations, interconnections between the NYISO and neighboring transmission grids, generation and fuel supply diversity, capacity reserve margins and both day-ahead and bilateral power purchasing mechanisms.